Please bring the following items to your appointment.
- The referral from your doctor
- Your x-rays, ultrasounds and pathology results.
- Alist of other illnesses and/or medications.
- Any specific questions you would like answered.
- Your Medicare, DVA or Pension card as applicable.
- Your Health Fund details.
If you are covered by Worker’s Compensation please bring the following particulars:
1. Date of injury
2. Claim Number
3. Workcover insurer, contact no. and address
Please let us know how you will be paying at the time you book your appointment.
- All pensioners, healthcare card and DVA card holders receive a discounted consultation fee.
- Dr Manohar is a ‘Known gap’ specialist, meaning the vast majority of his services are covered by your private health insurance.
- Robotic surgery and some minor procedures carry a gap charge.