Male circumcision is an operation to remove the foreskin that covers the tip of the penis.
A medical circumcision is a circumcision performed to treat a disease, such as pathological phimosis (lichen sclerosis), recurrent balanitis or recurrent urinary tract infections.
Dr Paul Manohar has extensive training and expertise performing circumcision surgery. Here is a non-exhaustive list of treatment options available:
- In theatre, under general anaesthetic
About Dr Paul Manohar
Dr Paul Manohar is a Urologist and Urological Surgeon based in South-Eastern Melbourne. He has extensive training in minimally invasive laparoscopic surgery, urological pain management and general urological conditions. Dr Manohar welcome both public and private patients.
- Full Member, Urological Society of Australia and New Zealand
- Fellow of the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons (FRACS)
- Postgraduate Diploma of Surgical Anatomy (Melbourne University)
- Postgraduate Course in Clinical Anatomy (Monash University)
- Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery (Monash University)
- Mount Waverley