Dr Paul Manohar
Dr Paul Manohar is a Urologist and Urological Surgeon based in South-Eastern Melbourne. He has extensive training in minimally invasive laparoscopic surgery, urological pain management and general urological conditions. Dr Manohar welcomes both public and private patients.
- Full Member, Urological Society of Australia and New Zealand
- Fellow of the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons (FRACS)
- Postgraduate Diploma of Surgical Anatomy (Melbourne University)
- Postgraduate Course in Clinical Anatomy (Monash University)
- Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery (Monash University)
- Mount Waverley
For enquiries, please call or email us and we will do our best to assist with your enquiry.
Moorabbin Consulting Rooms:
Holmesglen Private Hospital
490 South Road
Moorabbin, VIC, 3189